Nicola and her Needle Felted Dogs

Welcome to a world of felted dogs .... bespoke portraits for people who love their Dog .... Turn your pet into a Doggy-Bear .
http://leluandfriends.co.uk

Monday 19 September 2011

O.O.A.K. Needle Felted Chihuahua


This little cutie was made as a custom order for a very cool client , happily she is very happy with her Chihuahua.
This tea cup Chi has a carded lambs wool inner and a fawn corriedale and merino outer coat.
The coat was a painted effect using tiny fluff layers of colour.
This has taken me a while to perfect , I swear if I had not been a painter before I could not do it , the technique is time consuming but well worth it.
Chi has a full armature so is fully poseable.
I am very happy with this one and I am already making a Blue Chihuahua , this time with bigger eyes.
Hope you like Chihuahua - if you would like one please email me at
n.megarry@sky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment