Nicola and her Needle Felted Dogs

Welcome to a world of felted dogs .... bespoke portraits for people who love their Dog .... Turn your pet into a Doggy-Bear .
http://leluandfriends.co.uk

Monday 19 September 2011

Needle Felted English Bull Terrier


Here is an English Bullie ...... I made him with a scoured lambs wool inner body . Scoured lambs wool needs to be carded to make it fluffy. This is quite a job .... I wish I had a Picker machine. His outer coat is corriedale and shetland with merino paws and pinky belly.
I made up a wire armature so he can be posed all ways.
I put him up for auction on ebay and he was super popular.
I had several people asking for custom creations from the people who did not win the auction. I have been very wary of making to order but decided to take the plunge. I now have orders to keep me busy until late November.
It is a very personal thing , you get loads of pictures of someones beloved pet and off you go.
This English Bullie now lives in the U.S.A , I am sure he will be very happy with his new Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment