Nicola and her Needle Felted Dogs

Welcome to a world of felted dogs .... bespoke portraits for people who love their Dog .... Turn your pet into a Doggy-Bear .
http://leluandfriends.co.uk

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Zombie Blogger Posts Needle Felted Beagle Dog

I am having a catch up ..... I have been a Zombie Blogger!
Here are some pics of a Needle Felted Beagle I made late last year ... a very late post.
He came out super cute and soon found a new home on ebay.
Say Hello to Woolie Beagle

Thoughtful

Love his little Snout




3 comments:

  1. I don't think I have ever seen such a cute felted animal! Lovely work! I'm a quilter but have bought a couple of books on felted animals. Haven't tried it yet. Your dogs are much nicer than any in the books I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carina,
    Thanks so much for your kind words. It took me about 3 months of practice to create a dog I liked. My first attempts looked like aliens!
    Best wishes and thanks again for dropping by.
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your felted beagle is cute. It must be a lot of hard work to finish that.

      Cheers,
      Nancy, expert about Beagle

      Delete