Nicola and her Needle Felted Dogs

Welcome to a world of felted dogs .... bespoke portraits for people who love their Dog .... Turn your pet into a Doggy-Bear .
http://leluandfriends.co.uk

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Needle Felted Chihuahua - Current ebay auction


Here is my very latest creature , a small size Chihuahua made from Finnish Wool . This guy has a full armature and poses nicely. I like this wool , it makes for a very natural coat for the doggi sculpt. Came together pretty easily which was a relief as I had so much time off over Christmas. Little Finnish Chi has a very low start price of £9.99 ...... pop over and have a look. The link to the ebay page is above.
I also made the Blue Mohair bear from a pattern , one of Vibianne Galli's creations. I just love her work - have a look http://vivianne-galli.blogspot.com/
Like the eye markings

With the Galli Blue bear 

The dogtag will have a picture and glass dome

Walking 

portrait

Chihuahua Tea cup
Thanks for looking , I will post how Chi goes in a week.


2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable! I am happy to hear this little guy has found a home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks! He is winging his way to New York!
    So cosmopolitan.

    ReplyDelete