Nicola and her Needle Felted Dogs

Welcome to a world of felted dogs .... bespoke portraits for people who love their Dog .... Turn your pet into a Doggy-Bear .
http://leluandfriends.co.uk

Monday 27 August 2012

A New French Bulldog , Bruce from Lincoln UK

Here is my latest , I have been awful about blogging , so very , very busy ! I started showing on facebook and life has become a whirlwind of doggy orders ......Very cool !
I will post each one I have made for my lovely customers with pics of the real living Frenchies .
Bruce , the beige brindle Frechie was very interesting to make with all the lovely markings . His face was full of character and a joy to create . Thanks to Lisa who owns the real thing .
Here is felted Bruce with a bone

Looking Feisty !

The Real Bruce ! What a cutey .
Having a sit down , been a busy day.

The Boney Offering

Pick me Up !


Thanks Bruce !

No comments:

Post a Comment