Nicola and her Needle Felted Dogs

Welcome to a world of felted dogs .... bespoke portraits for people who love their Dog .... Turn your pet into a Doggy-Bear .
http://leluandfriends.co.uk

Saturday 5 May 2012

FooFoo Frenchie . A Needle Felted French Bulldog.

Here is my latest needle felt . I am not sure what to call these creations , Bears . Dolls , Sculptures ??
I seem to have an affinity with French Bulldogs , I named this one FooFoo . Such a little character.
I am using new and special eyes now ... a great improvement on the teddy bear glass eyes.
FooFoo is made with blonde Corriedale wool with Merino tints . All shading is made with wool , no paint ever touches the wool. .
A new touch is the stand made from a coaster and piled high with grassy wool and toadstools so FooFoo can stand on the shelf .
Hope you love her , I miss her as she sold to a lovely new owner. Have a happy life FooFoo !
Give me that Biscuit !

On the Toadstool Mound with Bunney

Looking Grumpy !

Portrait of FooFoo

On the way to the Kitchen

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Hope she will come to my kitchen. I ♥Frenchie.

    ReplyDelete