Nicola and her Needle Felted Dogs

Welcome to a world of felted dogs .... bespoke portraits for people who love their Dog .... Turn your pet into a Doggy-Bear .
http://leluandfriends.co.uk

Monday 23 April 2012

 This is a blue Boston Terrier made in March .... then I had a break to do lots of  things with wool and silk.
This Boston was inspired by one called Lola I found on google .... they both look moody to me. I loved this lilac grey colour . The eyes are acrylic eyes usually used for dolls. . Grumpy Lola bombed out a bit on ebay but I was assured it was people had blown all luxury cash over Christmas. I think it as just that Lola has a grumpy sort of face . Moody Lola !
A needle felted Boston Terrier ....... in the spring garden
Don't walk away while I am
photographing you!

Miles Away..... or bored !

A nice Dachshund friend ..... Happy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment