Nicola and her Needle Felted Dogs

Welcome to a world of felted dogs .... bespoke portraits for people who love their Dog .... Turn your pet into a Doggy-Bear .
http://leluandfriends.co.uk

Monday 31 October 2011

A Custom Needle Felted English BullTerrier - Ralphy

The Real English Bull Terrier Ralphy
 Here is a custom order I made in September / October.
I have added a picture of the real Ralphy along with the needle felted Ralphy. Ralphy has complicated markings and was a bit more complex , I hand blended a mixture of corriedale and merino wool.
I took ages to get the character just right , I was very happy with the finished Ralph ..... the new owners were very pleased . It is so nerve wracking making a custom , you feel the need to get everything just perfect .



Needle Felted Ralphy in the late summer garden






On the window sill

Ralphy with a funny look on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment